Sieve for Comminuting Mill
We provide the Sieve for Comminuting Mill to our customer. Multimills are cylindrical hammer mills used mainly for milling, sizing & de-lumping. Milling depends on many factors like physical & chemical characteristics of the product, design of machine, design of hammers, environmental conditions & most importantly, the type of sieves used. Sieve parameters like the size & shape of the aperture, pitch & thickness play a very important role in material processing.
- Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel-316 and 316-L Quality
- Aperture Sizes: 250 microns to 20 mm
- Standards: ASTM E-674, ASTM E-454
- Design: c.GMP Quality
- Special Designs: For processes like de-lumping, wet milling, dry milling, sizing of granules
- Special Sieves: For handling very hard material, fine milling and fibrous material